Inbound Marketing Agency Service
We offer a complete and done-for-you inbound marketing service where we plan & implement the production & promotion of high-quality content that drives targeted traffic and capture leads for you.
What Your Company Gets
- A complete content marketing plan
Benefit: It’s so usual nowadays that companies just write articles and share them on social media. Our approach is different. We create a complete content strategy for you (start to finish) and execute it.
- SEO researched content ideas that attract your target customers
Benefit: Qualified traffic instead of un-targeted traffic.
- High quality content blog posts for you each month
Benefit: All the articles include at least 1.500 words and keep the on page SEO rules. Visual assets included.
- Complete promotion to relevant channels
Benefit: We’re talking about increasing traffic and attracting relevant visitors aside from link building, not just a few tweets.
- Implementation of conversion infrastructure to convert blog traffic into leads
Benefit: You get a daily list of MQL (Marketing Qualified Leads) & SQL (Sales Qualified Leads) and pass it over to your sales team.
- Monthly report of traffic & lead generation results
Benefit: Know what each $ gives you back and how well your traffic & Google rankings are going.
Note: If you’re looking for a content marketing service that only creates content but not responsible for the results that follow, we’re not your best fit.
You Need Us If You:
- Need to establish a standard & solid content marketing process
- Understand content marketing/SEO but don’t have a team to execute
- Need to improve your SEO strategy and invest on increasing your traffic
- Need a daily list of warm leads for your sales team
- Use the form below to inform us about your goals
- Our account manager will have a 30′ call with you to talk about a detailed plan
- We map out the overall strategy for the next 6 months and present it to you
- We begin with Research & Competition Analysis
- Our copywriting team gathers data, crafts the content calendar and begins writing your content
- We promote your content in industry specific (niche) channels and drive quality traffic to your website while building high authority backlinks
- We implement lead magnets (quizzes, content upgrades, guides etc.) and lead capturing mechanisms
- Leads are stored automatically to your CRM (Hubspot, Pardot, Mailchimp or even a spreadsheet) and are available for email nurturing or direct selling from your sales team
ROI and Pricing
Below we analyse our pricing strategy and explain why it’s suitable for you:
- Affordable: Imagine having to pay a SEO marketer for your keyword research, an analyst for competition analysis, a copywriter for writing your blog posts, a designer for banners and visual assets and a marketer to promote your content and report you the results. Imagine now that you have to pay, communicate and plan the schedule and deliverables with all 5 of them. Sounds like a non-productive process. We are way more affordable than this.
- Better Results: Our experience in the inbound marketing process gives us the advantage of knowing exactly how to achieve your goals and increase your leads.
- Goal Oriented: We like to be judged based upon the numbers. This means that our main goal is increasing 2 things: Traffic & Leads. As a result we never produce low-quality posts or high level fluff articles just to show we’re working — never, ever.
- Experienced Team: Gathering a team of marketers isn’t easy. You trust us because we already have the process and the results prove it. Read our case studies here.
- Committed to Success: Our past experience has shown that results take time. This is why we need at least 6 months ahead to start seeing real results. This by no means requires a contract. You buy the process and can let go whenever.
Our price includes the complete management of your company blog and partial web property access. You receive: monthly high quality articles, implementation of conversion plan to help you capture leads from content, traffic reports (paid and organic) and a list of leads.
To apply, please fill out the following form.