Write a Guest Post for WEDOHYPE
Interested in Publishing a Guest Post on our Blog?
We’re always looking for fresh voices from the social impact sector—with a diverse range of expertise—to provide our readers with the best fundraising, marketing, and technology advice possible. If you feel you have both the experience and the writing skills to help social impact organizations learn and grow, we’d love to hear from you.
Please read our guest blogging criteria below—and the sample posts at the bottom of the page—before submitting a piece for consideration.
Submitting a Guest Post Proposal
- Well-written, high-quality native English content. Please proofread your article before submitting to our editor team.
- Action-oriented information. Your post should add to our readers’ understanding of a topic, and provide them with actionable steps or the tools they need to apply the advice to their organization.
- Long form content. Please write more than 1500 words in your article.
- Use Media. We prefer content that has images, videos, GIFs or infographics which would engage our readers. Images over 160kb or self hosted videos are not allowed. Please use Squoosh to optimise your images and Vimeo to host your videos.
What We Don’t Publish
- Self-promotional pieces
- Link-building posts
- Duplicate content
- Repetitive content: if it’s a topic we’ve already covered, you must have a fresh angle or new information to add.
Type of Content We Publish
We prefer content that is informational and has a positive impact in the marketing industry. More like an evergreen piece of content. We especially like articles that focus on actionable advices or case studies that will help readers become better at what they do.
Topics We Cover
- Inbound Marketing
- Growth Marketing or Growth Hacking
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing or Content Analytics
- B2B Marketing
- SaaS Marketing
Submit for a FREE Guest Post in our Blog!
Do you want to increase traffic & sales for your business?
Our agency provides Inbound Marketing services to clients that can afford it, in order to maintain the high-level expertise and deliverable quality. Take the first step and tell us about your dream.