Do you need some more clicks from your current content?
Let’s show you how!
1. Go to Google Analytics > Behavior > Site Content > All Pages.
2. Click on + Add Segment.
3. Add Organic Traffic and remove the default All Users segment.
4. Now you will see all your top traffic organic pages.
5. Make a list of the top 5 and brainstorm as many ideas as you can related to these topics. Look on Quora, Buzzsumo, Google, YouTube, Reddit, FB groups, etc.
6. If you wish to generate keywords as well, grab the top ranked URL on Google results for every related topic you find and plug it it into Ahrefs.
7. Note down the highest traffic potential keywords and brainstorm 10 (or more) pieces of content you can create.
8. Interlink every post in order to create a topic cluster. This will supercharge your rankings!
BONUS: Update the meta description of your top 10 blog posts and make sure it’s eye-catching, provoking and below 160 characters
This won’t cause any significant change to your rankings but it will surely boost your CTR!